WESTON HISTORICAL SOCIETY
MARCH 12, 2016!
The Weston Historical Society has teamed with Diageo’s Don Julio Brand to present our second annual tasting – this time it’s tequila! We are very thankful to Don Julio for providing:
- A variety of Tequilas for tasting
- A Tequila “Ambassador” who will present the tasting
- Margaritas and Old Fashioned cocktails
- Their Sommelier’s selection of Wines & Craft Beer
Our event will be catered by Marcia Selden Catering & Events, a premier local caterer who will provide great Hors D’oeuvres, Latin Tapas and Dessert!
We’ll have terrific raffle prizes, namely a private cocktail party for 20 catered by Marcia Selden Catering and the opportunity for three lucky golfers to join Russ Golden, one of our Board Members, for a round of golf and lunch at Rolling Hills Country Club.
Proceeds will go to the Historical Society, to help us continue to present such events and programs as:
- Our Acclaimed WWI Exhibit
- Our Upcoming WWII Exhibit
- Civil War Encampment
- Tour of Weston’s Great Homes
- Weston Oral Histories
- Mort Schindel Exhibit
Time: 7:30 – 11:00 PM
Place: Weston Historical Society Museum
Cost: $70 per person.
In addition, members of the Society receive a free raffle ticket worth $10.